Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Sharer contract

I am on a "O2 Refresh ultd 24M 2GB 4G" tariff; taken out last year when my data useage was high. However now I do not need more than 1GB of data and texts have reduced as well, minutes were never used that much. My wife is on another network and has ...

athgen1 by Level 3: Thinker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re-new Sim-Only Contract

I forgot to ask if the new contract still includes free calls to and from other 02 numbers. Thanks.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Device Plan Payments

Hi, I'm hoping someone can help. I really need to reduce my tariff due to change in circumstances that were completely unexpected, however I have been told this is not possible due to the fact I need to pay off my device plan (which I am perfectly wi...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking iPhone/imei number

Good Morning everyone, Just looking for advice or assistance in relation to this issue. Long story.... here it goes. On Monday (31st May) i had contacted o2 in the early evening (around 7.00pm ish) to report that my phone had been lost and asked them...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! TOO EXPENSIVE TO USE PHONE.

Anyone know why 02 are taking money from my £10 credit before I have even used the phone each day. When I look at my phone I keep getting a message " you have used £1 of credit today".I am now not using my phone as I need to as it is far to epensive....

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot reach anyone at O2

I have been with O2 for more than ten years and have been pleased with the service when things are going smoothly. When they are not, the service level is abysmal. I have missed a payment because I lost my debit card and the bank, correctly, put a bl...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Setting call forward to another mobile while in USA

Planning on taking advantage of the THREE 'Feel at home' tarrif and sim while I'm in USA as O2 roaming costs in USA are ludicrous. Rather than carry two phones (one with my o2 sim for people trying to contact me urgently and other with the THREE sim)...

• 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Order not confirmed

Hi guysI placed an order this morning 02 have taken my money from my account but I have not had any confirmation that my order has been accepted . I spoke to live chat who have confirmed that it has been accepted. I asked if it had passed all credit ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos