Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 complaints service

Shamrock_Sean
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone, again. So I've been connected a month now with O2 and finally changed my tariff to unlimited data which I'm happy with. But so far I've complained twice to O2 Complaints Review Service email but nobody has got back to me. You see it's an issue that has frustrated me since I joined. When I signed up on 17th February I was in process of moving house to Derbyshire to a more remote area,thankfully signal is fine. Anyway, whilst moving house I mislaid my sim card so I asked customer services to send me a new one to my new address. But as I'd not changed my details to new address they wouldn't send me a replacement sim card. So I continued using my old Vodafone account till I could somehow get my new sim. The 14 day return window had passed and because I couldn't verify myself via text message for security purposes I couldn't add O2 Switch Up to my account. So I called O2 again and managed to get a replacement sim card sent to my new address. But now as it had passed 14 days return window I couldn't add O2 Switch Up to my account, much to my frustration. So since then I've sent 2 emails to O2 complaints review service email but to no avail. Why isn't anyone getting back to me?? 7 days have passed since sending both emails. All I want someone to do is sort this out for me because I was not able to get my replacement sim card soon enough I couldn't add O2 Switch Up and I want to it added to my account. I find it extremely worrying that a company doesn't seem to care about customers complaining. It's not a 100% positive start so far. Does anyone know if there is a place where I can complain to a higher level at O2 or a complaints department I can actually TALK to?? I'm fed up 😔😔‌ please help 

Seán

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you tried calling O2 Customers Services and speaking to someone? Or you could always write them a letter at Telefonica (UK) Ltd. On the back of my top up card the registered address is 260 Bath Road Slough if it's a complaint. I would write to the top!😃

Message 11 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks just don't understand why complaints don't care and get back to you 😕

Message 12 of 17

VickyVega
  • 12 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Shamrock_Sean wrote:

OK so tried to do complaints resolver thing but I have no idea what my account number is. I really want someone directly from O2 on this I'm not impressed 

Log onto myO2 and get your account number. Then persist with the fantastic ‘resolver’ service and kick these companies into touch. If we all sit back and fail to make them accountable, nothing will change 

Message 13 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 Switch Up is a new service where you can return your phone back to a store at any point in your contract and they let you upgrade again paying off older contract. But because I lost my sim card within 14 days and couldn't get it sent in time my new address I couldn't add Switch Up. It has to be added within first 14 days. I complained because the first agent wouldn't let me have my sim sent to my non billing address. Wasn't happy as I needed my sim to verify myself. O2 couldn't be **bleep** to call me back in the end 

Message 14 of 17

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23170 Posts
  • 1027 Topics
  • 3685 Solutions

@Shamrock_Sean I'm not quite sure what it is you're complaining about? Did you report the sim as lost?: 

Lost or Stolen O2 Device 

Are you complaining that O2 wouldn't send a sim card to an address that neither you nor they could verify as being your address? How in any way would that be secure? No network provider would do that.

You probably could have resolved this initially by calling into an O2 store bringing photo ID with you and they would have issued you with a new sim then and there.

I will tag the O2 advisors again, as it doesn't appear that they have gotten back to you, but it's doubtful that you'll get very far with your complaint.

@O2nath_ci or @O2Emma could you please look into this?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 15 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, they did eventually send me a new sim card to new address. The issue I had with going to a store was I now live in a rural area away from a big city. And now it's no use trying anymore as it's too far gone and no point in trying to get O2 Switch Up now. Close this topic 

Message 16 of 17

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Bambino I will pick this up thanks.

Hi @Shamrock_Sean I will send you a private message incase you need further assistance.

signature
Message 17 of 17