Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 complaints service

Shamrock_Sean
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi everyone, again. So I've been connected a month now with O2 and finally changed my tariff to unlimited data which I'm happy with. But so far I've complained twice to O2 Complaints Review Service email but nobody has got back to me. You see it's an issue that has frustrated me since I joined. When I signed up on 17th February I was in process of moving house to Derbyshire to a more remote area,thankfully signal is fine. Anyway, whilst moving house I mislaid my sim card so I asked customer services to send me a new one to my new address. But as I'd not changed my details to new address they wouldn't send me a replacement sim card. So I continued using my old Vodafone account till I could somehow get my new sim. The 14 day return window had passed and because I couldn't verify myself via text message for security purposes I couldn't add O2 Switch Up to my account. So I called O2 again and managed to get a replacement sim card sent to my new address. But now as it had passed 14 days return window I couldn't add O2 Switch Up to my account, much to my frustration. So since then I've sent 2 emails to O2 complaints review service email but to no avail. Why isn't anyone getting back to me?? 7 days have passed since sending both emails. All I want someone to do is sort this out for me because I was not able to get my replacement sim card soon enough I couldn't add O2 Switch Up and I want to it added to my account. I find it extremely worrying that a company doesn't seem to care about customers complaining. It's not a 100% positive start so far. Does anyone know if there is a place where I can complain to a higher level at O2 or a complaints department I can actually TALK to?? I'm fed up 😔😔‌ please help 

Seán

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

I'll tag a forum advisor. Keep an eye out for a message

@O2Ryan can you help, please?

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Ah thank you 😊 

Message 3 of 17

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions
Message 4 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh OK thank you I shall give it a try

Message 5 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

OK so tried to do complaints resolver thing but I have no idea what my account number is. I really want someone directly from O2 on this I'm not impressed 

Message 6 of 17

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12073 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions

If you log into your account then it will show up there @Shamrock_Sean 

Follow the guide below, then once you get to the screen showing you the current charges it's on the right hand side.

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This complaints resolver is exactly same as complaints review service. I just got same automated email back again and probably won't hear anything back yet again. Losing my faith in O2 I really am

Message 8 of 17

Shamrock_Sean
  • 24 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Anybody?? 😤

Message 9 of 17

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

As this is a Customer to Customer Forum no one can help in this other than give you advice.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 10 of 17