Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Extra - only one choice

BaronVon
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve just taken out 3 sim-only contracts and the customer services advisor told me that there are several to choose from. When I click on the link sent to me to choose the extra, only Disney+ appears in the list. I can’t see Audible, Calm, Amazon Music etc. Can anyone tell me how to get the full list that I can then select from?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions
Message 2 of 6

LukasB
  • 1791 Posts
  • 177 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @BaronVon did you manage to find the other extras or are you still having trouble?

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

BaronVon
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, unfortunately. Those additional tabs in the photo you’ve kindly sent don’t appear when I click on the SMS link from O2. Very odd. I know it shouldn’t make a difference but could it be an issue with using a mobile to make the selection instead of a desktop?
Message 4 of 6

ST24
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Did you ever work out how to have a different extra? I’m in the same situation - only Disney plus showing as an extra. We already have a years subscription to that so would like something different but there’s no other options coming up...?
Message 5 of 6

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions
You might need to call customer services then @ST24.
The best number to call on appears to be 0800 587 4005, and we usually say the best time to call is 8am when they open.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 6 of 6