Did you mean: 

O2 Business Data Cap

Lukepanderson1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi there, new to the community!

I'm on my dads Business contract on O2 that's due to expire next week. However I think for the first time ever I've gone over my data limit. Told my dad, and looked around to find info on extra charges but can't find much.

Haven't had a reply from O2 on twitter so maybe the community can help! I have read around that O2 just throttle you rather than charging you extra after you go over on Pay Monthly, however I don't know if this applies to business.

So can anybody tell me whether my dad will receive a ton of charges or will my phones Internet connection just be throttled?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Just slowed to a halt

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 128146 Posts
  • 614 Topics
  • 22498 Solutions
You would know if you'd gone over your data allowance as you would be bouncing the phone off the walls in frustration slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone 8+ (EE)
Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes it is the same for business just slowed to an almost unusable speed

Message 4 of 4