Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number porting issue

julesy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I joined o2 from EE a week ago, gave my pac code to port number.

My service with my old number on EE was disconnected on Tuesday however the network still hasn't ported my number onto my new o2 sim, so I'm still on the temporary number I got with the phone, and customer service keep telling me there are system issues and nobody can tell me when my old number will start working on o2.

I am so cross and feel like cancelling with o2 but am worried I won't be able to get my old number back if I do this as it hasn't fully ported across yet.

Help, I don't know what to do! I really need my old number back!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Hi @julesy 

I'm so sorry but you will need to keep on at customer service unless our @EmilieT  can maybe help with this.

Message 2 of 7

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Welcome to the forum @julesy slight_smile

I'm really sorry to hear you're having some issues porting your number - I can definitely get someone on my end to take a look at this for you. I'll need a few more details first, watch out for a Private Message shortly!

Thanks for the mention as well @jonsie thumbsup

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 7

julesy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you both! Hopefully this can get sorted asap!
Message 4 of 7

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

@julesy You should have had a call earlier about this, please do let us know once it's all resolved, and if you need anything else as well! Have a lovely weekend in the meantime slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 7

Nicolab
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi @EmilieT would you be able to do the same for me. Switched from ee a while ago, asked to port my number, provided a pac code and yet nothing has happened. Thanks Nicola

Message 6 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions

@Nicolab 

@EmilieT No longer works for o2, so you will need to speak to customer services directly. 

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 7 of 7