Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Highlighted
Level 1: Joiner
Accepted Solution

No network

I have no network what so ever says its no mobile data but i have no signal either?!

Re: No network

i thought it was just me, do you happen to have your settings for mobile data? ive reset mine and cant find them

It has been doing since about 4 this morning. You can make calls n texts but the data side of it is down

No network connection No service now!! No calls no txts?!

Effecting many people it seems - if you type in o2 mobile data not working into Google you'll see news outlets are reporting the issue too.

Hi there is no Data Conectivity here either , I have just travelled from Staffordshire to Warwickshire and 0 conectivity all the way here  (70 Miles), the signal also drops out to

Same here. "no registered network available" as phone displays. I believe that some regulators potentially took the action, observed that taking money without providing the services is a fraud and delegalised O2 in UK, finally?

Level 41: Prodigal

There is a nationwide fault with o2 data.
See post here:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1176516#M27758
Now using the LG V30.

Previously: LG G4, Sony Z1, HTC Sensation XE, Samsung Omnia i900
Try the Tech Galaxy Note 4
Try the Tech Lumia 640LTE and Microsoft Band
Community Manager

Thanks for reporting issues with the network this morning. As @gmarkj mentioned, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature