Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! O2 CANNOT PORT MY NUMBER TO SAVE THEIR LIFE!

I am SOOO FED UP with this o2 garbage and getting ready to cancel my new contract and phone (under the 14 day cancellation policy) I dumped my Virgin phone in favor of O2 last week. So on THURSDAY JUNE 1st at 5:33PM I asked for my old number to be po...

clivityuk by Level 3: Thinker
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Stolen/lost phone and SIM

hI I HAVE MY PHONE LOST/STOLEN.i have already blocked the phone through another provider ( it is a ONEPLUS2 2 sims).How can i block the SIm currently in use and having a repacementkeeping the same number? thank you for your help.

lUCAC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 won't give a PAC code for a number on a business account

I've tried on two occasions to get o2 to give me a PAC code for a user on our business account who is leaving the company. The people concerned imported their own number onto our account and now want to take their own number (I've had mine for 20 yea...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! WHAT DOES RECENT CHARGES MEAN? AM I BEING CHARGED???

Hi what does recent charges mean???? I brought a contract TODAY and I go on my o2 app on my phone and it says 'recent charges 42p' might not be a lot or whatever but the thing is what does this mean am i being charged? Will I keep being charged for t...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New sim

Hi I got a new sim today but is saying the sim is not supported with my device

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Taking out a Pay Monthly sim for the first time

Hi, I recently took out a contract with o2 and because I had no credit history they had a deposite of £150 which they said I would get back in 3 months. I'd just like to know what this means if I went over my bill or if I delayed a payment would this...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! about balance

dear sir/madam i just recharge 10 but balance zero , whats wrong ?and how to know my sim validity please help needed

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can I Get My Old Number Back?

I have recently moved to Australia and disconnected my phone contract. I have all my apps like SnapChat etc connected to my old number and I can no longer access them. Is this possible to get my number back to revive texts?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 open discount

So I'm due a upgrade heard about the o2 open checked and it turns out the company i work for isn't listed but I do have a friend that works for a company that is listed now I'm sure I read somewhere that he can request a code and can get 4 more codes...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! calling uk mobile abroad from uk mobile also abroad

I understand that from 15th June I can use my mobile abroad using my UK calling plan, so calls cost nothing. I will be in France and my daughter will be in Holland, can we ring each other using UK calling plan, or as we are both abroad that does alte...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos