Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! surname

Hi, I would like to change my surname . What should I do ? Do you need my marriage certificate ?. Thank you

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tariff query

hi a possibly an easy question BUT can anyone confirm how long it usually takes for a newly aquired tariff to change over once amended online? instantly or end of month?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying a bill early

HiI pay by direct debit but I want to pay my bill early through the app. Will I be charged twice if I do this?Thanks

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! collection

hi I ordered for a device yesterday and chose the collection, however, when I received the email it said it will be delivered to my place. i need to fix this and collect the device as its a surprise for my wife

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! data loss

Hello. I have recently opened a contact that consists of 3GB of data, unlimited text and unlimited minutes. I also have a bolt on of 3GB extra which brings my total data to 6GB. Yesterday I transferred my number over to this contract and after the sw...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Lost sim

I lost my sim the 02 agent said he has blocked it but it's not blocked as it is still ringing

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone Number

I have a new phone Alcatel How do I find the Phone Number. To have it unblocked I need the Number. I forgot the packageing in England

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RIPPED OFF THEN LEFT WITH NO RESPONSE AFTER CONTACTING

I am currently in China, Called my credit card company and my bank both 03 numbers from here, I was charged £90 even though when I Landed i got a text saying "Use your phone as normal for £5 per day..." I called o2 and they told me they would qeurie ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay Monthly Sim - Delivery address isn't on the list!

Hi folks, I'm having some issues with the delivery address page when trying to purchase a Pay Monthly sim card. I live in an apartment, number 89, but when entering my postcode, the list only reaches 79!I tried continuing, but on the next page for co...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Paying off device plan and switching to sim only?

Morning all, I'm currently an o2 refresh customer and am looking to pay off my current device plan and I'd like to upgrade to an iPhone 7. The only problem is that o2 are proving to be pricier than other providers for upgrading, so I've been looking ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos