Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network

Sadie96
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have no network what so ever says its no mobile data but i have no signal either?!
Message 1 of 9
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
There is a nationwide fault with o2 data.
See post here:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1176516#M27758

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

mrwhite
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i thought it was just me, do you happen to have your settings for mobile data? ive reset mine and cant find them

Message 2 of 9

Davey
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It has been doing since about 4 this morning. You can make calls n texts but the data side of it is down

Message 3 of 9

LaurenR89
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No network connection No service now!! No calls no txts?!
Message 4 of 9

ginsinuk
  • 6 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Effecting many people it seems - if you type in o2 mobile data not working into Google you'll see news outlets are reporting the issue too.

Message 5 of 9

NJ73
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi there is no Data Conectivity here either , I have just travelled from Staffordshire to Warwickshire and 0 conectivity all the way here  (70 Miles), the signal also drops out to

Message 6 of 9

kasiaT
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same here. "no registered network available" as phone displays. I believe that some regulators potentially took the action, observed that taking money without providing the services is a fraud and delegalised O2 in UK, finally?

Message 7 of 9

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
There is a nationwide fault with o2 data.
See post here:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/O2-Network-Issues-6th-December-2018/m-p/1176516#M27758

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 9

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for reporting issues with the network this morning. As @gmarkj mentioned, we have an official topic about this so we're locking this thread to keep the conversation in one please. Please use this thread to share your feedback. 

Thanks, 

The community team. 

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 9 of 9