Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

Bzzzzzz Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

teehee you lot arguing makes me laugh! Back to the OP? How are you doing? Have you got anywhere yet? Give us a shout if not
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

I think I'm going to get in touch with o2 customer complaints department about this problem. Does any know the email address?
Thank you in advance:-)

He/she's gonna get a real surprise when they see the spat such a simple question generated. Probably cancel 02 contract and flee to Orange in fear. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy
Highlighted
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

I think I'm going to get in touch with o2 customer complaints department about this problem. Does any know the email address?
Thank you in advance:-)

He/she's gonna get a real surprise when they see the spat such a simple question generated. Probably cancel 02 contract and flee to Orange in fear. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

He for a start and to cancel the contract would cost £567, so if anyone could help me off paying that off would be appreciated. I think it is fair to complain about this when o2 state they have coverage there. I would quite happily move to orange if they support the iPhone without jail breaking it, but they don't. In total I have 531 people with the same problem on camp & I am just wanting answers for us all.....I think that is fair enough!
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

Not on about that - meaning nearly the outbreak of WW3 prior to your post on this board Smiley Tongue

Get your 500 odd customers to contact 02.
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

Not on about that - meaning nearly the outbreak of WW3 prior to your post on this board Smiley Tongue
Get your 500 odd customers to contact 02.

Sorry did read it back and understand what you mean. With all this support I hope o2 feel the same way. Thanks again for all the support and amusing posts. I will nails this for everyone involved. Pity no one from from o2 could not post and give feedback.
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

It is showing that the coverage is okay for 3g.

But it might be different if you live slightly out of Ripon. So if you can give me the postcode of your house/camp (you can PM it to me if you prefer) and I will check it out for you and report it as a coverage issue, if necessary.
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

We don't get formal replies from 02 here, its a user forum - although people who ' ahem ' work for 02 often visit (hence the generous offer of help alongside - much appreciated it is). I would PM our nocturnal Lancastrian ( Smiley Very Happy ) and I'm sure you'll get some traction - but make sure your 500 other 02 users on camp at C & D barracks Ripon register the issue formally with 02 notwithstanding.
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

We don't get formal replies from 02 here, its a user forum - although people who ' ahem ' work for 02 often visit (hence the generous offer of help alongside - much appreciated it is). I would PM our nocturnal Lancastrian ( Smiley Very Happy ) and I'm sure you'll get some traction - but make sure your 500 other 02 users on camp at C & D barracks Ripon register the issue formally with 02 notwithstanding.

It took me a few minutes to figure out what a Lancastrian was and that you were referring to me. LOL. Smiley Very Happy
Anonymous

No Signal in Ripon

They're the ones that buy frozen Yorkshire Puddings and try and win a cricket match in perpetual rain! Smiley Very Happy

And I think also the ones that don't have any hard feelings about any of my posts!
Smiley Very Happy Good night mate. Smiley Very Happy