Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Netflix

Bennybooboo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I was going to leave 02 after five years but decided to stay with them because of six months of free Netflix which I can’t get.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Bennybooboo 

Try redeeming the offer on 4g rather than wifi but if still no good, send a message to @Martin-O2 for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 8

Bennybooboo
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve tried doing that and it didn’t work.
Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
There is a known issue that O2 are trying to fix so hang on until next week and keep an eye on here for updates.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Bennybooboo and all, 

I've just received confirmation that the website redemption issue should be fixed now. Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Message 5 of 8

Bennybooboo
  • 6 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I still having trouble
Message 6 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

@Bennybooboo wrote:
I still having trouble

Hi @Bennybooboo, sorry to hear that it's still not working for you. Smiley Sad Hang in there, I'll get someone to have a closer look for you to see what the issue is. I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to discuss in more detail.

Message 7 of 8

Marjo
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @Bennybooboo, how are you getting on? Just a quick update that there have been some fixes put in place now - please do let us know if you were successful in redeeming the offer now or if you're still stuck, and we can have a closer look for you (you can just reply to my PM I sent earlier with additional details and I'll pass it on to be looked at). Cheers slight_smile

Message 8 of 8