Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's
Level 1: Joiner

No Netflix

I was going to leave 02 after five years but decided to stay with them because of six months of free Netflix which I can’t get.
Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,112

Re: No Netflix

@Bennybooboo 

Try redeeming the offer on 4g rather than wifi but if still no good, send a message to @Martin-O2 for help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)

I’ve tried doing that and it didn’t work.
Topics: 530
Solutions: 11,112

There is a known issue that O2 are trying to fix so hang on until next week and keep an eye on here for updates.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Bennybooboo and all, 

I've just received confirmation that the website redemption issue should be fixed now. Can you please try again if you haven't already and let us know if you're still having issues with this or if it goes through ok now? Smiley Happy

Cheers

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
iPhone 11 megathread! - Find out the latest info on the i Phone 11!
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

I still having trouble
Community Manager

@Bennybooboo wrote:
I still having trouble

Hi @Bennybooboo, sorry to hear that it's still not working for you. Smiley Sad Hang in there, I'll get someone to have a closer look for you to see what the issue is. I'm going to drop you a PM here on the forum shortly to discuss in more detail.

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!

signature

Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Bennybooboo, how are you getting on? Just a quick update that there have been some fixes put in place now - please do let us know if you were successful in redeeming the offer now or if you're still stuck, and we can have a closer look for you (you can just reply to my PM I sent earlier with additional details and I'll pass it on to be looked at). Cheers Smiley Happy

signature