Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My bill

Petrmiko
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello I just like to ask why im paying £16 if i was ment to pay £12 that's what we confirmed so im not sure why im paying that much as im not happy to pay that much. 

Thank you 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12605 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

There are a number of reasons @Petrmiko 

-first bills can cover a few additional days

-the amount you were promised includes a promotional discount which might only apply from month 2 (or that you might need to apply for)

-you have incurred additional charges from premium texts or through mobile payments

Check what the charges are using the below guide to see the bill details. You can then see if any of the above apply.

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12605 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1153 Solutions

There are a number of reasons @Petrmiko 

-first bills can cover a few additional days

-the amount you were promised includes a promotional discount which might only apply from month 2 (or that you might need to apply for)

-you have incurred additional charges from premium texts or through mobile payments

Check what the charges are using the below guide to see the bill details. You can then see if any of the above apply.

Guide: How do I get to the 'Download Bill' page? 

Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

Guide: Where is my discount or Extra Data? 

Guide: O2 Open & Friends and Family discounts - How to sign up 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 2