Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maximum number of contracts reached?

ShazSCS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just tried to add another SIMO contract to my account to be met with a message saying I've reached the maximum number of contracts on my account. I only have 6 on my account and was unaware of any kind of limit. 

I was at a store a few weeks ago adding some to my account at the time (consolidating multiple O2 accounts into one) and was informed there was no limit.

Was I misinformed by the salesperson at the store or is the 6 contract limit correct?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @ShazSCS, I've double checked on my end as well and here's what I found out slight_smile

There shouldn’t be any limit as to how many contracts any customer can take, as long as their credit file allows it. However, in case of previous failed credit checks whilst taking a contract, the customer wouldn't be able to apply again for 30 days.

Thanks @MI5 for your advice as well, and hope this helps!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144356 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@ShazSCS I've never heard of an actual limit but it may be based on your credit score or something like that.

You may want to try in store or give customer services a call as they can probably override any automated system restrictions.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @ShazSCS, I've double checked on my end as well and here's what I found out slight_smile

There shouldn’t be any limit as to how many contracts any customer can take, as long as their credit file allows it. However, in case of previous failed credit checks whilst taking a contract, the customer wouldn't be able to apply again for 30 days.

Thanks @MI5 for your advice as well, and hope this helps!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3