cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest calls (subsequent to date of last bill)

Herkules
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

With supposedly "24/7 access" I thought I'd easily find the calls I've made since my last bill on 4th December - can't seem to locate the information?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Herkules You can do this in your myo2. Look in view my bills or click on bills

Message 2 of 16

Herkules
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Can't see any reference to latest calls on My O2!

Message 3 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Herkules You can see your latest calls in your phones call logs

Message 4 of 16

Herkules
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry you said I'd see it in My O2 bills initially - since the latest calls haven't been billed yet I obviously won't see the latest calls under 'Bills'. I'm the account holder and bill payer but don't have access to the phone. This appears to be a gap in O2's understanding that while I pay the bill they restrict my access to the latset calls.

Message 5 of 16

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Herkules If there is an overdue bill then service is restricted until the bill is paid in full & a reconnection fee. You may need to call customer service 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 6 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
If you go to the website where you get your bills, on the left is a menu and one of the options is recent charges.
This should list everything that has happened since the bill.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 7 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Herkules

You say you don't have access to the phone yet you pay the bill? Have you taken out a contract for someone else then?

If so, the only way you will be able to see the calls made is via My O2 http://www.o2.co.uk/myo2

AFTER the bill for that month has been generated

For instance, my bill is on the 23rd of each month. Until I get that, I can only see a breakdown of costs for November (or before).

I will have to wait till 23rd December to see whats happened this month (although as the phone is mine, I would be able to check my call logs)

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 16

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions
Message 9 of 16

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11991 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
I am not sure how it works with calls that are outside of allowance, but the recent charges page does list calls/texts sent and data used since the last bill @Cleoriff @Herkules
This is probably the best thing to do.
Use the above guide to find the correct page, then click the recent charges link on the left of the page.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 10 of 16