cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last bill date?

Anonymous
Not applicable

This might seem like something of an obvious question, however I've not been able to find the answer. I'm coming up to the end of my contract (actually, I believe it's passed). On MyO2, it says: Contract renewal date - 25th December 2012 as well as Next bill date - 27th January 2013 I would assume that means the contract would have ended on 25th, which I'm happy with. I contacted customer service awhile ago, and they said that when the contract ends, it won't be renewed (unless, I assume, you ask them to). I've got a screenshot of this conversation somewhere. I wasn't sure if this meant my contact had indeed ended, and the 'next bill date' is an automatically updating thing without too much meaning (as in, it doesn't change to 'N/A' if you've not got any more bill dates, but just changes to when your next date would be, should you have a contract still). I was hoping someone here could tell me if indeed my contract should have ended, or if I need to take this up with someone else as I was told wrong information. I'd normally check this information out on the MyO2 app, but it keeps telling me to review my network settings (when before I was always able to connect) - I can't remember the password for my own wifi at the moment. It was this that made me curious if my contract had finally ended. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Edit:

I have tried to find this information out several times before, however the only thing I can seem to find is information on cancelling the contract before it's end date, not seeing the contract out in full.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93240 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

It read to me that the CS may have cancelled it, not clear though.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 12