cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues making order online

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am getting really frustrated. I have been a customer for over two years. Yesterday I tried making an order for an additional line. Everything passed but I kept getting the message 'something went wrong' so I contacted customer services who told me to order with a new email address. So I did this and got all the way to the end, passed the credit check signed my agreement but on the very final screen when I clicked submit I get the same error message again saying 'something went wrong'. It then asks me if I want to try again which I have and nothing changes. It also asks if I want to email my basket to me which I have done and I've got a reference number. I've called customer services with this reference number they have done nothing at all and say to contact love chat sales as it's an online order. I contacted live chat sales who also say that can't do anything. I actually cannot believe how bad this customer service is and how no-one at o2 cannot do anything about this. I wanted to collect this phone today yet now I can't. Can someone please help here?!

@Toby
@Marjo
@Martin-O2
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Got a Three sim in my tablet too - coincidence that wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 21 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Got a Three sim in my tablet too - coincidence that wink

Lol... do you use that in France Rich?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 22 of 25

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Yeah, you don't think I use O2 travel do you tongue ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 23 of 25

Cleoriff
  • 122363 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

No I don't think you used O2 travel.... but wasnt sure if you used a local sim?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 24 of 25

MI5
  • 143435 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Both - I have a French Sfr sim in an old phone that gives me EU wide calls and texts and 1gb of data. This is mainly for the French to contact me as they won't call a UK number, then I have Tu on my regular phone which I use with an EE sim (paid for by work) and a Three sim in my tablet for unlimited feel at home data - all sorted slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 25 of 25