Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! No products and services

Hi, recently I logged to my online account but there is only message seys 'Ydon't have anh products or services on th8s account'. It's monthly.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

Can someone explain O2 Refresh? You pay off your phone and your bill automatically halves.If you pay off your phone bill then what exactly gets halved? Your next phone bill? (Assuming you upgrade)

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! junk call?

anyone else being bombarded with calls from 01612776601 ? mine started about a week ago. Never answer unknown numbers, but a google search suggested it is probably a scam targetting o2 customers

• 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Accidental premium call

Ive just realised I called 0913 666 0338 for five minutes from inside my pocket. It must have been a scammy link in an ad in an app on my iphone.Now Ive googled it and it says it charges £1/minute, I am pretty scared and would like to know if there i...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Switching from PayMonthly to Payasyougo.

This is an O2 conundrum! I moved abroad over 4 years ago and have paid my monthly charge by card payment, with a card registered in the country I now live. At the end of the contract last moth I wanted to switch to a PayasyouGo, but now I find I can'...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

PAYG first top up - Voucher? I never knew that!

I've just been told I've wasted ages trying to top up a new PAYG SIM for the first time. Online don't work, by phone don't work. Then I'm told the first top up needs to be done by voucher. Not once does it say anywhere that this is necessary anywhere...

• 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bolt On Deactivation Problem

Hello all, Months ago last year I got a new phone, a HTC One Mini 2, as soon as my phone came through the post and was trying to set it up, I realised that my old SIM card was to big for it, so later in the day I had to go to my local phone store to ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing tarrif

Having been loyal to One2One/T-Mobile for over 20 years, I have finally changed to O2 & now have a full signal everywhere ! Hurrah !GigBites don't mean anything to me, so I had no idea what to sign-up for. So I did the 2GB option.But, in a month - us...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Just changed tariff not sure what that means

Hey everyone, Title says it all really, last june (feels like a lifetime ago) i got my hands on my xperia z2 the contract cost me (back then) £38pm and that was for unlimited calls txt and 1 gig of data with 4g. Over the weekend i was contacted by or...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

So man scam

I have been charged £30 for entering a competition that I had no idea I was entering . I received 2 texts to tell me I had been charged £30. There was an email with the word help next to it which I promptly mailed . I received a call later that day i...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos