Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Fun for you

I seem to be getting charge for some text messages being sent to me, what's happening and can they be blocked

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Terrible signal strength, dropped calls, 3g/4g?

Hi all, Been with o2 for 7 years now. Switched to them when moved to a new home as they were the strongest signal and former (Tmobile) was dropping calls/poor signal. I've noticed recently that my signal (still in same home) has gone to the dogs. Bot...

• 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've lost my phone and SIM card

Hi there I've lost my phone and SIM card I need to put a hold on the account as well as pay the bill

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrades and updates

Good afternoon, I have two questions. 1. I placed an order for an upgrade on 06/09/2017 for a click and collect. Would it be possible to recieve an update on when I can expect the upgrade to be ready?2. I would also like to recieve messages to update...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Best pay monthly plan

I'm looking a getting a pay monthly o2 mobile. Could anyone advise the best pay monthly, add ins or whatever plan for the following:My wife works in Spain during the summer and has a pay as you go o2 uk mobile and a Spanish mobile. I normally call th...

Frankg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! spare phone sim stopped working

Hii found my spare phone after losing it for 6 months- battery almost full (nokia) but the sim doesnt work.Ideas?thanksC

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to finland

Good morning, I am an o2 customer on a basic sim only contract but I am going away to Finland at the end of the month and was wondering what would be the best way to go about making phone calls and text while I'm over there? I need to contact UK and ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 account

I got a new phone a while ago and changed all the information on my O2 account but when I try to log into it it just takes me to the old disconnected one. How do I solve this problem?

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos