cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct debit subscription attempting to receive funds after bill has been cancelled and i owe -£18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all. I've been on a contract, a 12m and i cancelled it within the 'cooling off' period. I was charged the first bill as it had been cancelled and then i was charged the full 12m cost for cancelling. I then had the charges of £162.39 wiped as the customer complaints said that the charges were a mistake, Then, later on about 5 or 6 days they tried to take £162.39 within a direct debit from my bank that i had already cancelled at my bank.I was told i wouldn't be charged and the direct debit had been cancelled. I looked on my o2 account to find that i owed -£18 to be that the charges had been cancelled. Two days later i received an email from 'o2-'mycare' saying i still owed £162.39. I am going to ring them again today to find out why I have found this email in my email account. This I think was the reason they tried to take a direct debit from me today. I went to pay for the cancelled cost but it is just saying through the number that i got told to ring to pay it' welcome to the top up service'. Does anyone have any idea on how to go about this and what action to take, should i pay it or leave them to continue sending me numbers to ring that I can pay through that don't even work. Anyone!! I need help

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will need to persevere with CS or escalate the issue to complaints.
Link to both here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You will need to persevere with CS or escalate the issue to complaints.
Link to both here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2