cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

If Scotland leaves the UK, will O2 charge international rates?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been bugging me for a while, I have friends and family in Scotland and text/call them frequently. If Scotland leaves the UK, they'll become a foreign country not automatically an EU member so will it cost the same to text as it would contacting someone in say America?

Message 1 of 56
55 REPLIES 55

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Imagine the fury on the 19th september when Salmond is told he can't use the Pound, Royal Mail, receive BBC/Sky/Virgin, internet is disconnected (infuriating those 16 year old yes votors) lol

He he he he!    And imagine the fury of countless thousands south of the Border when wee Alex triples the cost of  Scotch Whisky exports.

Gerry

Message 21 of 56

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

There seems to be so many unanswered questions and there will be many problems no one has even thought of yet....

Message 22 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will an Independent Scotland be a Republic or will they scour the Highlands for some descendants of Malcolm or Mary Queen of Scots?

Gerry

Message 23 of 56

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

I'll gladly chip in to building Hadrian's Wall about a 100 foot higher:smileywink:

Message 24 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
This thread had no chance of staying On Topic did it ?

wink
Message 25 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jonsie wrote:

I'll gladly chip in to building Hadrian's Wall about a 100 foot higher:smileywink:

Well that would certainly go some way to easing the employment situation!  slight_smile   But would the point be to keep the Scots in or the Sassenachs out?    Would you extend it up the west coast to keep the Irish in their place?

Gerry

Message 26 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

oh now  @Anonymous   - these are weighty issues that must of course affect any decisions likely to be taken by O2 so arguably still on topic!!!  I rest my case, m'lud.

Gerry

Message 27 of 56

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

Well that would certainly go some way to easing the employment situation!  slight_smile   But would the point be to keep the Scots in or the Sassenachs out?    Would you extend it up the west coast to keep the Irish in their place?

Gerry

Yep and I haven't forgotten the Welsh even with my ancestry! In fact let's dog an enormous moat around our borders and declare ourselves a Republican islandLOL

Message 28 of 56

MI5
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

wink

It's a development of the topic and still considering further action if devolution is forthcoming slight_smile

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 29 of 56

Anonymous
Not applicable
Rofl. Yeah ok.... Not. slight_smile
Message 30 of 56