Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! cancel contract order

hey everyone, I ordered the wrong phone as a contract I couldn't cancel yet because it's late so I ordered the right phone and contract so I'm asking if I can cancel the first one I ordered when it's delivered do I send it back and that's it? what's ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! re: still getting email from u on my old email address

still getting email from u on my old email address but can not see why as i changed my email address over 6 months ago toby i am now callin 02 customer service. on the phone to them now. is there away u can change it as i see no link in foot of the e...

hosay299 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Please help me use phone abroad - Southern Spain

Hi AllApologies if this has posted twice (internet issues). I'm in southern Spain and have a monthly contract with 02 on iPhone. I got 02 travel and turned my phone on as soon as I got here. Movistar networked appeared automatically, however, I am un...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Webmail is now closing down - it's official !

I have been an active O2 webmail user for many years and during this time we have been told countless times that the O2 webmail service is closing down. Despite this, I have CONTINUED to use the O2 webmail service. Athough recently, I have experience...

• 43 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! New sim old number!

How long does it take for a new pay monthly sim to be changed to the number of your old PAYG?

smc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Note 7 upgrade

So when are O2 supposed to be shipping the Note 7 pre-order units? CPW & Samsung are already shipping for Tuesday delivery and O2 is silent. My order still sits at processsing. Anyone have any ideas?

kilbysan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! contract

Hi i applyed for a contract phone today online and it said i have to pay£50 upfront depoist because of my credit rating but i will get the depoist back after i pay the first 3months, does this mean if i pay the £50 depoist i can get the contract?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change from PAYG to Monthly?

Recently got a PAYG sim, realised I would rather go onto a monthly 30 day contract to make use of the o2 travel as I would be going on holiday in a few days time. I ordered one online, but I haven't had any sort of confirmation email or anything. I w...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Seriously O2 Seriously!

I have a 500MB a month by direct debit as a test and backup connection and you put this https://shieldav.o2.co.uk on it as I can't get to http://morphium.info its 500MB a month! Its not like anyone is going to get their kicks from that for crying out...

• 26 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim

Can anyone help me with a model of "lost or stolen" claim filled out ?

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos