Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Anonymous

Iam being tx stalked

Can any1 help me, how do I pin point who is tx stalking me ie the area so I know its not some1 I know winding me up.
Anonymous

Iam being tx stalked

what do you mean?

what kind of texts are you getting?
Topics: 547
Solutions: 3,427

Iam being tx stalked

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Iam being tx stalked

Just annoying quite personal tx, even tho Iam ignoring them & not replyin I have had enough think I will give o2 a ring many thanks stevy.
Anonymous

Iam being tx stalked

hi
you wont be able to pinpoint it or find out who it is because of data protection laws all you can do is make a complaint to o2 who will then advise you to report it to the police and they can trace it to the person however they probably wont tell you who it is, this can also be done for calls from witheld numbers providing the person has the phone registered if not then the chances of finding out who its is are well slim to none really
Topics: 247
Solutions: 1,614

Iam being tx stalked

A pal of mine had the same problem and went to the police, who refused to help as the phone companies charge them so much to trace these people.

Best solution I think is to get O2 to change your number and be careful who you circulate it to.
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Anonymous

Iam being tx stalked

thats an absolute load of rubbish i worked for the police for 5years, i personally think they have told your friend a load of rubbish and he should of asked to speak to an inspector phone companies cant even start tracing them without a police reference number its a basic form to fill in at a police station to give permission to go into your phone my god its no wonder the public hate the police

Iam being tx stalked

i personally think they have told your friend a load of rubbish

o2 do tell you they will liase with the police. What this texter is doing is against the law and he/she can be prosecuted so why would the police not get involved??
Anonymous

Iam being tx stalked

hi guys & thanks for all your replys. o2 where quite helfull & told me to report it to police who would then decide to investigate however since speaking to o2 the tx messages have stop how odd. lol but iam still thinking off reporting it as it was so annoying. Again many thanks. xx

Iam being tx stalked

however since speaking to o2 the tx messages have stop how odd.

That's good news Smiley Very Happy