cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! other O2 numbers are being charged to call me on monthly o2??

Anonymous
Not applicable

hi im confused but i just got a monthly o2 contract phone today and my friends who are on unlimited payg o2 are being charged out the credit to call me.. can someone help?? i dont understand?

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi noseybee,

If this carries on then give O2 a quick call on 202 just to have your account checked ,and for peace of mind.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

With a new contract it can be a couple of days before it's running properly, anyone who calls in should be able to reclaim the costs.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi noseybee,

If this carries on then give O2 a quick call on 202 just to have your account checked ,and for peace of mind.

Message 3 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149448 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
It's always the same with new connections or number ports - A few days for the computer to catch up and all is well, usually.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 12

Rycal
Level 19: Quirky
  • 435 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 47 Solutions

Are you on a business contract?

I work for O2 but my comments and opinions posted here are solely my own and do not reflect those of Telefonica.

Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you but im not a business just personal.

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

thank you everyone. was hoping it was something about it being new contract and it just hasnt finalising itself.  im onto o2 now as we speak so waiting for them to answer and will get back to you all .. thanks again

Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

just update... frustrated .. they are saying that its nothing to do with me and that anyone that calls me from o2 payg unlimited has to ring payg to tell them its a fault at there side.. really dont understand how as everyone is being charged to call me but they can ring each other free?? all my payg contacts are not gonna wanna call o2 and complain when its seems to be only my number that has problem. dont understand..

Message 8 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149448 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
The fault will rectify itself in a couple of days.... They only need to call if they want a reimbursement of costs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 12

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

just update... frustrated .. they are saying that its nothing to do with me and that anyone that calls me from o2 payg unlimited has to ring payg to tell them its a fault at there side.. really dont understand how as everyone is being charged to call me but they can ring each other free??

As I said in my answer above, give it a day or so and all should be normal.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 10 of 12