cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error 500 cant top up online.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a pay as you go account. Been trying to top up online for days now all i get is the error 500 page and a picture of a cat holding  a stick in its mouth. Tried chatting to online support tried using different browsers different computers all with same error 500 message. I tried calling 4444 to top up over phone and its just says its unable to do this and fails. So far i have been able to top up once at an o2 store with a top up card. I would like to do it online. Can anyone help me here?

I have another older phone on another o2 account but registered to the same address could this be causing me problems?

Any help appreciated

Message 1 of 33
32 REPLIES 32

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

I wouldn't have stuck it out for two years in honesty. Mind you, O2 won't admit to a system issue.

Message 31 of 33

murgo78
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

unable to top up pay as you go account.... tried 4 differnet bank cards,, tried for an entire 5 hours 3 weeks ago,,, had 2.36 active credit so let it go..Now i have 56p credit i am trying to topup again today.... absolutely sucks,,, and no team member to talk with... O2  whats the point if i cant use your service... considering yoghurt pots and string

Message 32 of 33

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@murgo78 

Have you tried a voucher?

Many corner shops sell them also ATM machines.

Guide How to Top Up (PAYG) 

If still having problems then call O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 33