Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Double charged

Aki_25
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help resolve? 

I have Virgin media package included Mobile, my new contract with Virgin now separate my mobile with O2, however this new contract does not start until 12th Oct, so I won't be using O2 SIM until then, but I've already been billed by O2 from 21th September. How can I not to be charged for the service I've not used? 

Thanks

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7949 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

O2 charge from the date the SIM is taken out, whether you use it or not is up to you.

This is one of the things Virgin doesn't explain to customers in order to make a sale. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7949 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 1652 Solutions

O2 charge from the date the SIM is taken out, whether you use it or not is up to you.

This is one of the things Virgin doesn't explain to customers in order to make a sale. 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12627 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1155 Solutions

The o2 bill will start as soon as the contract is agreed, and not in line with when the Virgin deal starts.

You can get a refund for the time between agreeing the deal and receiving the sim, but if you choose not to use it once it arrives that is up to you @Aki_25 

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 3 of 3