Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery ukmail

Benlfc1990
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I ordered my contract phone early this morning around half 12, and received emails this morning saying I can track the delivery, but I couldn't track it so I phoned up and they said wait an hour or 2 so I've waited 6 hours and still nothing, I did pick the delivery time for 8-10am on Friday, but by reading everything on here do you get a text the day they go out and deliver and has anyone actually got there order on time?
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc1990 You will get a dispatch email the evening before your delivery is due. If you don’t receive one then it’s possible you’re chosen device is out of stock. Chase customer service for the state of your order 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc1990 You will get a dispatch email the evening before your delivery is due. If you don’t receive one then it’s possible you’re chosen device is out of stock. Chase customer service for the state of your order 

https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Message 2 of 6

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hi @Benlfc1990, I hope what @Anonymous shared above helped, but please do let us know if you got your phone or any new info about its delivery since you last posted slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 6

Benlfc1990
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
It came on the day a bit late but still came, thanks for the help
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Benlfc1990 You are very welcome. Enjoy your new phone 

Message 5 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

So it came without a dispatch email @Benlfc1990?

Sometimes that happens. Pleased you got the phone anyway wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 6