Did you mean: 

DPD have lost my phone

OwenD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello!

I ordered an upgrade (Galaxy flip 5) on the 12th of Oct which was due to be delivered on Monday the 16th of Oct 16th, it wasn't and having spoken to DPD on the 17th it appears that they have 'lost it', i've spoken to O2 customer services whom have started the process of an investigation by DPD, this was 24hrs ago and i've had no contact from anyone via email text or alike, does anyone know how long the process takes? I have a Galaxy 6 classic smart watch, a wireless charger and a phone case all ready to go but not the phone I need to use them as iv'e swapped over from Apple so have ordered everything fresh to go with the new phone, as i'm sure you can imagine this is quite frustrating, thankyou for any help in advance, Owen!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

OwenD
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I gave up on the long winded Facebook route and phoned again and got through to someone who seemed to want to help, he phoned DPD and they have lost the phone (Iv'e known that since Monday) and told me O2 have to wait for a official DPD case closed reference number before they can cancel the lost phone off my account and send a replacement, he told me this should be done by Saturday and he'd phone me to let me know it's all been  resolved, i've already made my mind up if this doesn't happen which I think it wont I'm going to go to the local O2 shop and speak to someone in the flesh!

Message 11 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9283 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@OwenD 

Visiting your local O2 retail store is a good idea, but I cannot imagine that they will be able to intervene in the matter of the lost mobile. They will just want to sell you another handset !

Message 12 of 14

OwenD
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well as I thought I didn't get a phone call Saturday, so I phoned them and now the DPD case deadline has moved to this Wednesday, I have been promised it will be resolved and someone will phone me, *** this is turning into a saga now!

Message 13 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9283 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@OwenD 

I would suggest that you give it a further period to see if this can be resolved before :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

Please take careful note of the section headed Resolver as some forum members have reported getting satisfactory outcomes via that route. 

Message 14 of 14