Did you mean: 

DPD have lost my phone

OwenD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello!

I ordered an upgrade (Galaxy flip 5) on the 12th of Oct which was due to be delivered on Monday the 16th of Oct 16th, it wasn't and having spoken to DPD on the 17th it appears that they have 'lost it', i've spoken to O2 customer services whom have started the process of an investigation by DPD, this was 24hrs ago and i've had no contact from anyone via email text or alike, does anyone know how long the process takes? I have a Galaxy 6 classic smart watch, a wireless charger and a phone case all ready to go but not the phone I need to use them as iv'e swapped over from Apple so have ordered everything fresh to go with the new phone, as i'm sure you can imagine this is quite frustrating, thankyou for any help in advance, Owen!

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93982 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you

See links below

Or you can call them from 8am to 8pm on 0808 002 0202 or 0800 081 0255

Message 2 of 14

OwenD
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well iv'e just got off the phone and after speaking to three people the third person has told me I have to wait a futher 24hrs for DPD to email me before a replacement can be arranged? DPD have already in so many words admitted on Monday to me when I phoned them that it was lost as it hadn't been scanned for over 24hrs and still hasn't been scanned now, why can't O2 just send me a new phone as it's clearly lost?

Message 3 of 14

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23991 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@OwenD You need to persevere with O2 customer service to provide a replacement. It's not your responsibility to chase up a lost order.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 14

OwenD
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Trust me Bambino iv'e tried, coming here was a last result, I'm off sick after having a stroke five weeks ago and could do without the added stress!

Message 5 of 14

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23991 Posts
  • 1045 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

Sorry to hear that you've been unwell, @OwenD. Hope you have a speedy recovery. Unfortunately we are all customers here, and cannot advise you to do any more than you have. I hope you get this resolved soon.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 6 of 14

OwenD
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well iv'e just copied over most of what I posted here to thier Facebook page messenger with screenshots of my order and DpDs tracking that ended 03.20am on Monday in thier local depot, i'm not holding my breath seeing the experiance I've had so far, but fingers crossed I guess! 🤞

Message 7 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9283 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@OwenD 

Very sorry to hear of your health issues and the unnecessary stress that this is causing you. 

If this doesn't sort itself out by the weekend, i suggest that you consider making a formal complaint :-

How to Complain | Help | O2

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf (o2.co.uk)

https://www.o2.co.uk/documents/456036/4246828/Customer+Complaints+code+250523.pdf

Please keep us informed of progress. 

Message 8 of 14

OwenD
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well I'm currently in a Facebook messenger conversation with them where they ask a question and I answer about once an hour (I respond right away) , we've got to half way through the security questions so far in about six hours, I guess they respond and go off answering other people then come back to you ever hour, we'll get there by the end of the week! 😎

Message 9 of 14

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 9283 Posts
  • 214 Topics
  • 26 Solutions

@OwenD 

At that rate of progress, I'd predict the end of next week. 

More seriously, did you achieve resolution ? 

Message 10 of 14