Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Need it sorting not happy

Not happy need this sorting out I want this contract canceling please I've just got this taken out of my bank 20.99 and 51.77 and I've payed my device plan off and they still took it out and I don't even use the taffi not happy can u cancel my contra...

Katy9797 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Increased bill

HiGood evening When i have bought new sim card of o2. I get contract of £18 per month but now unfortunately i get the bill of £21.10. Can you please tell me the reason for this extra £3.10

A_S by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I want to check my monthly payment 

P_P by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Statement

Hi everyone, I need to get a copy of all payments I have made on this mobile since my contract has started. Like the information you receive at the end your contract.

Resolved! Vat bill

Hi i need my bill/invoice/receipts to show VAT because i use it for my business can this be changed so that my bill always shows VAT and can i have a copy of my last 12 bills to cover april 22 to march 23

Matt30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Price increase

Why is there an automatic 3.9% increase in charges?

Jonboy55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I’ve run out of ideas - any suggestions?

I won’t bore you all with the details but suffice to say, I have a very valid complaint about how I’ve been treated as a customer and all the errors O2 have made since I upgraded. This has been compounded by agents not making records on my account of...

KTJay by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My account

I need to pay my bill and get my account back on 

Leofmj by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pay off remaining tariff go sim only

Looking to pay off remainder of contract and go sim only is the on-line chat no longer available or do I have to call and speak to someone?

Sm66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change tariff

I want to change to the 250 gig tariff and want to pay for grindtmr but my phone ain’t letting me pay Which I’d frustrating

Vernon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos