Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Recently ported my number to O2 now IMessage not working

I recently moved across to O2 and moved my number across with it. However, IMessage refuses to activate now. I have tried speaking to Apple support where we have reset network settings etc. I’ve confirmed that I can send/receive international SMS mes...

JAGOW123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 roaming in Guernsey

I went to Guernsey and understood that all data and calls were as per Europe…. But then got charged for calls made to local numbers…. Why is this?

Resolved! Order status complete but...

Hi, so 2 days ago i have placed an order online selecting click&collect as it showed the phone can be collected anytime from the store. 2 days later i checked the status of the order and it says complete but i didn't get any email or text or anything...

SHVDY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scammer

Keep getting this number phone me and my wife, The phone number is 07714 720306 IT IS AN O2 NUMBER….. trying to force us into whiskey scams and then threatening us if we don’t with violence and making personal accusations and that they’ll post it on ...

Resolved! Calls about 40%discount

HelloI've been receiving calls about a 40% discount and the offer is only for today. Is it safe or it's fraud?Many thanks Vanessa

Vanessa19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! help. View my bill online

I cannot see my bill. I am logged in and going round in circles as it keep asking me to log in again!

Resolved! Transfer of ownership gone wrong

I have had so many issues with O2 and am beginning to loose hope. 2 weeks ago I had my phone stolen (it was in my mums name). I have then taken out a new device plan and new contract with a temporary number in store and the guy in the shop who sold m...

Resolved! Paying a bill

Just wanted the number so I can pay a bill 

Lorns by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

I upgraded and the plan included the earbuds however the delivery details doesn't have these on.

Barber by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New phone

I ordered a new phone it is being delivered today but it has the wrong address on the delivery, please can you send to my address which is [personal details removed] thank you