Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Unable to pay data

Hi all I'm having trouble using chat feature to talk to support about my bill I can't ring due to fact I've had a stroke and my speech has been effected...I can't afford to pay my data but can just about afford device plan because of my stroke ive lo...

Alfiep by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No service after port - dreadful customer service

Hi any ideas what I can do. Os ported my number to my esim. It shows as ported and I have had service for 2 days. Coustimer service just fob me with ridiculous promise after going through the same checks I have done a hundred times. Can take hours to...

DST by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Miss payments

I miss 2months payments,but I would pay out my bills....Today o get email like my extras cancelled and everything will credited on my account...I'm already with O2 nearly 2years,I already payed out one device,I never had a late payments os missed pay...

Resolved! Virgin O2 sim cancel

Hi could someone from O2 support help me cancel my Virgin Sim contract.Have read all previous threads.O2 cancellations contacted but nothing actioned.thanks

GWNE by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help with bill

I was billed around 70 pounds and then 20 odds for device. I got an extra sim for 16 so leave around 40 odds for my SIM card however I was only paying 16 for the sim card before I got the actual phone I’m sure it said it was 46 all in including the d...

Resolved! Data being used early

I was on a 20GB (doubled to 40GB with Volt) monthly allowance with my phone but with the new tariff changes I decided to change my tariff to a lower bracket to avoid an increased cost. I used around 13GB per month on average so I opted for a 12GB ass...