Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 27 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! My bill

Hi I am having some difficulty paying my bill this month. However when I have been trying to call over the last few days I keep getting cut off.

Glen21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting my number half failed?

Bought a new contract with the view of porting my memorable number over? obtained a pac code, gave it to o2 and received the two notification messages. the number updated on my phone - settings - phone - my number. it also works on mobile data, sms a...

Cwoji by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only

Hi Can you match Sky offer and give me 2g and unlimited txt and calls for £6 per month?

Colin9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

I need to speak to someone about my bill. But I carnt ring up as been cut off and carnt even ring 202

Don2021 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Restrictions

How do I get restrictions off my phone . I want to enter a competition on my.phone but it won't let me txt the competition numbers

Resolved! Transfer of ownership

Good morning,Please can someone help. I’ve had a contact in my mums name since is was about 15 and I decide to open a new contract in my own name recently.I opened the contract in an O2 store and he advised that I could make the transfer of ownership...

Jess1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Parents on wrong sim

Hi, My elderly parents are supposed to be on a payg sim, which is what was advertised when they paid for it, but they say that they have to put £20 per month as their credit disappears. It seems they're on a pay monthly instead, they probably use the...

Resolved! About phone

Hi trying to find out when me phone will be back on paid me bill Friday and still not on

1984 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos