Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! On o2 already just taken virgin package that included new o2 sim can I exchange my original o2

I have a o2 pay monthly account , I have just taken out a broadband tv deal with virgin that includes a o2 sim pay monthly …. I had to use a new email address for this as couldn’t be issued with my already running o2 account for some reason … is ther...

Resolved! Where are my invoices Bills to download? used to be so simple know it causes extra stress ??

Can someone point me in the right direction to download my Invoices / bills. it just keeps going round it circles on My 02. It driving me crazy and I cant keep contacting customer services everytime I wish to see this information. i dont habve the ad...

Fee1872 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Why is my balance £77 when I am on a £10 month rolling plan?

Sue19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change mobile number

Hello, I would like to change my mobile number, urgently please 

Resolved! Cancel direct debit

Hi how can I cancel a direct debit? I have cancelled it with my bank but o2 still managed to take it

Tee2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Call history

Hi lost a phone number I communicated with last December. Can't seem to find list of detailed calls to track it down thanks.

VF32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt ons

Hello I want to query a bolt on thats in my account, I purchased this on the 24th Feb and was charged on march's bill, if I'm correct this should only last til it's used up, I did actually use this up at the time but have noticed it's listed on my bo...

lwc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos