Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! SIM card not working even though worked before

So I have an issue - my phone was stolen, then I had to get a replacement SIM which worked for 24 hours and then stopped working this morning. I've been told to wait 24 hours again - which given I've been the victim of a crime has maybe made this pro...

lpmst by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting Issue (Split Port)

Hi community, please could someone help? I arranged to port out my o2 monthly number to Vodafone. Both are now active on the same number and some calls are being received on the o2 number and some on the Vodafone. Looks like the port is only partial.

LiamV by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need help with tariff

Hi, can anyone explain cause I not good with phones. My old tariff was £40.21 a month (unlimited data, texts and calls) and I just applied for a new one 2 days ago. Started up phone late afternoon yesterday and my new tariff is around £33 each month ...

Sophie55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! On o2 already just taken virgin package that included new o2 sim can I exchange my original o2

I have a o2 pay monthly account , I have just taken out a broadband tv deal with virgin that includes a o2 sim pay monthly …. I had to use a new email address for this as couldn’t be issued with my already running o2 account for some reason … is ther...

Resolved! Where are my invoices Bills to download? used to be so simple know it causes extra stress ??

Can someone point me in the right direction to download my Invoices / bills. it just keeps going round it circles on My 02. It driving me crazy and I cant keep contacting customer services everytime I wish to see this information. i dont habve the ad...

Fee1872 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Balance

Why is my balance £77 when I am on a £10 month rolling plan?

Sue19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change mobile number

Hello, I would like to change my mobile number, urgently please 

Resolved! Cancel direct debit

Hi how can I cancel a direct debit? I have cancelled it with my bank but o2 still managed to take it

Tee2023 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos