Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit report Error/ O2 credit referral

Bzjones
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have been having a nightmare trying to get in touch with O2 credit referrals by email.

The staff at O2 have been lovely but can’t do much apart from give me the email address.

Basically I had a default on my account from 2015 which I satisfied in April this year. Unfortunately it has not been updated by O2 and still shows as an outstanding balance.

This is stopping my career progress and I desperately need it updating.

Any ideas guys and gals?
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bzjones

When trying the postal route ... check out the various options the post office delivery service has ... I'm thinking they may have something like a premium next day delivery ... = ... you will have to pay for such as this over & above a 1st class stamp ... try & get more than 'a certificate of posting' thing for your peace of mind & to optimize your chances of getting your letter to the O2 address which @MI5 has posted above at the earliest opportunity

All The Best @Bzjones four_leaf_clover

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144288 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27641 Solutions
All contact details:
CreditFileReferrals@o2.com
Credit File Referrals Team
Suite P
Arlington Business Centre
Leeds
LS11 0NE
Fax 0113 2025865
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Bzjones
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you MI5

I’ve sent a few emails to no avail.

I’ll try the postal route but I fear time won’t be on my side.

Cheers anyway
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Bzjones

When trying the postal route ... check out the various options the post office delivery service has ... I'm thinking they may have something like a premium next day delivery ... = ... you will have to pay for such as this over & above a 1st class stamp ... try & get more than 'a certificate of posting' thing for your peace of mind & to optimize your chances of getting your letter to the O2 address which @MI5 has posted above at the earliest opportunity

All The Best @Bzjones four_leaf_clover

Message 4 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

HI @Bzjones, and welcome to the Community! I'm sending you a quick Private Message on the fourm to get soem more details and see if there's anything we can do on our end to help you speed things up as well slight_smile

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 5 of 5