Welcome to the O2 Community

Has your question already been answered? See the community FAQ's

Pay Monthly

Topics: 3
Accepted Solution

Credit checks Pay monthly

Hello. I upgraded my tablet to a iPad in October everything went through ok even though I do have a poor credit score and wasnโ€™t sure if they did a credit check on it or not, but Iโ€™m going to be upgrading my phone this Christmas and wondered if they do credit checks when you upgrade ?

Highlighted
Topics: 527
Solutions: 10,778

Re: Credit checks Pay monthly

Hi @Bianca94 

There's no credit check for upgrades ๐Ÿ˜

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
OnePlus 6 (O2 & Sfr), Z3 Tablet (Three UK), iPhone7 (EE)
Community Manager

Hi @Bianca94, good to see you've already had an answer to your question smile Which phone were you thinking of upgrading to this Christmas?

Community highlights:
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
โ†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
โ†’ Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature

Topics: 3

The iPhone 8 Plus in gold, Iโ€™ve always been a Samsung and a android person but I like the look of the iPhone 8 Plus so Iโ€™m going for a change 

Community Manager

Oooh, sounds lovely! Come back and let us know how you like it afterwards smiling

Community highlights:
โ†’ Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
โ†’ Gig tickets giveaway!! Smiley Wink Interested in any O2 Academy gig? Let us know for a chance to get free tickets!
โ†’ Priority gig tickets calendar - Check out the latest tickets available on Priority!
โ†’ Instant Winners is back! - Enter the weekly prize draw every Friday!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? Smiley Happy
signature