Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! New customer

I am interested in getting the new iphone xs max on pay mounthy contract.I hva only been in the UK 7 months so don't have 3 years history. Am I still able to get the phone on contract or wil lI have to buy it out right?

Lizziec89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Billing query

Hi I pay my sons bill how do I change my bank account to his on pay monthly. I thought it would be simple

Ttt by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data only sim

How do I read my text messages from my data only sim

Resolved! Bill

Hi, can you please advise how I can see what telephone numbers I have dialled in the last 2 months? Thanks Claire

Guesty01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming not working in EU

Hi, I have an iPhone SE but the roaming isn’t working when I travel to the EU (France, Italy, Spain).My Data Roaming is turned on, When I was last in London I went into the O2 store and replaced the sim, double checked that there isn’t a block on my ...

Resolved! Cancel contract for old phone

I've been absent-mindedly continuing to pay for a contract which I haven't used in over 4 years.I have lost the paperwork somewhere down the line and I'm wondering how to cancel the contract.Should I just cancel the direct debit?

bavdav by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Refresh - Handing phone back

Hey all, Due my yearly upgrade on Wednesday, just had a few questions regarding my current handset. I think I shall be doing the upgrade in store. Do I need the box and all original accesories when I hand the phone back to O2? Will I be given time in...

robj87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confused!

So i picked my order up yesterday and still no service today. I rang customer service before and apparently they haven't completed the order on their side? Yet I was able to pick up my new phone and sim? This doesn't mean that they can now decide i'm...

Resolved! How to change my 02 account user name

I have a difficulty in logging in to look at my account because my user name is one that 02 created for me when they automatically signed me up to the website with My 02 when I took out the mobile contract. It is a 02 email address but I can't use it...

Maybird by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! transfer contract to me from my son

Hi Many years ago my son brought 2 phones for him and myself We have finished paying for the phones and he is now with another company I am still with o2 .I keep asking for the contract to be put into my name as if I have a question they will not tal...