Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Accepted or declined?

Hi everyone possibly a question you get every single day but I’m confused. I applied for an iPhone around 7am yesterday and paid £100 upfront cost to select the tariff best for me. I ticked all t and c on the application etc, i then had a screen that...

Benny1981 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! If I arrange a payment plan will my services be restored?

As I am struggling for money I have had to only part pay my phone bill this month and it has resulted in my services being disconnected. If I arrange a payment plan to pay in full within the next 2 weeks will my services be restored so I can use my p...

stvnsshah by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I want to cancel my hot spot SIM. Help Pls

I have brought a SIM card from O2 to use on my hotspot device. And now I don't need it anymore. But I don't know how to cancel it. Can I cancel it via my O2 or do i have to visit the O2 shop?

BenZ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New Phone

Hi, I just bought my phone through carphone warehouse, my daughter is also using 02 network under my account, can I share my data with her?

Cara20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Locked Phone ?

I have bought a 12m SIM only contract on O2 (note - not purchased from O2). On trying to port my number to this new contract I was advised by O2 that the number that I was calling from did not match the number that I was quoting to them. The SIM numb...

alecb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bill

Bill was paid for n now telling me that I have to pay again

Martyn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim only upgrade

I’ve just upgraded to a sim only deal, I clicked “keep this sim” and yet in the email I recieved, it mentioned something being delivered. If I have chosen to keep this sim then what is being delivered?