cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crap service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Word of warning:

02 will never help you. I have had problem after problem and been lied twice now. Disappointment doesn't even come into it after being a customer for over 10 years, and all they say to me is 'it'll cost this much'.....total cowboy sham company. I regret the day I took out a contract with them. I am constantly screwed over and ripped off, barely have signal, can never get online unless its on wifi, absolute sham! and they wont let me cancel (even though they lied, without charge.

I recommend getting shut of 02, cos they do not look aftre long term customers, they just screw us over. 

Message 1 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have made complains so many times and no solution. Just fed up with this. FED UP.

Message 31 of 38

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions
You need to escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman as per the complaints process if you are unhappy with O2's response to your complaint.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 38

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
Those transcripts are from 2013 though. What am I missing?
Message 33 of 38

MI5
  • 144677 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27732 Solutions

Don't know

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 34 of 38

jonsie
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Its because the battery life is still terrible...
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 36 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been with o2 for so long. I find that there alright. I don't like the way they charge so much for the latest phones with other companies out there are cheaper. Ive found that they like to forget about loyal customers and tend to care about only their new ones. They do like to put prices up in their contract & it's absolutely ridiculous. So that's I am moving to EE. Better deals & at least I get what I pay for. 

Message 37 of 38

Bensmart
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
No, they are crap. I’ve been a customer since they took over BTgenie, and have been treated with absolute contempt by them. They even duped me into getting tied into a data plan with a fantastic new tablet for my son that was so crap, he went back to his old iPad. I asked them to swap it to a calling plan with the same cost so he could use it on his iPhone and they agreed on the phone, went through the contract speel and agreed everything. The next day nothing. So I called them asking what was going on and said I wasn’t able to do that. Explained that I’d had been approved so they said they would check the recording of the call, guess what! They can’t find it and the woman(Tracey Clarke) who handled it is out of the office until June 19th. Absolutely useless. Customer service is not on ther agenda. I hope they go out of business.
Message 38 of 38