cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crap service

Anonymous
Not applicable

Word of warning:

02 will never help you. I have had problem after problem and been lied twice now. Disappointment doesn't even come into it after being a customer for over 10 years, and all they say to me is 'it'll cost this much'.....total cowboy sham company. I regret the day I took out a contract with them. I am constantly screwed over and ripped off, barely have signal, can never get online unless its on wifi, absolute sham! and they wont let me cancel (even though they lied, without charge.

I recommend getting shut of 02, cos they do not look aftre long term customers, they just screw us over. 

Message 1 of 38
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Your very entitled to your opinion.

Have you made your feelings known via http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

If we as customers too can help we will.

You do have the option to pay off whatever contract your on and move networks. Making sure any new network gives you good signal by testing them out with a payg SIM card.

Unlock your phone free for contract customers here https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form so you can test other networks out.

Take care.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 38
37 REPLIES 37

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Your very entitled to your opinion.

Have you made your feelings known via http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain

If we as customers too can help we will.

You do have the option to pay off whatever contract your on and move networks. Making sure any new network gives you good signal by testing them out with a payg SIM card.

Unlock your phone free for contract customers here https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form so you can test other networks out.

Take care.
Message 2 of 38

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Are you saying you have never had good coverage@

Have you checked your masts here : O2 Status

Look through the thread here : Network down for me or everyone?

I'm presuming you have spoken to O2 about ending your contract?

Message 3 of 38

Cleoriff
  • 122372 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Well! I may have had some problems with O2 but never to the extent of the OP...

I think a lot of this is down to where you live in terms of coverage.... and who (and how) you speak to Customer

Service.....

I personally have been with O2 for over 12 years...they have their good points and bad. So does any other phone provider from reading other threads on here

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable

wow missK thats one hell of a rant! in a calm way what is the extent of being "lied" to and teh full extent of issues, where is your wifi and signal dropping? is it one area or multiple? what handset are you using? have you had your sim card manually adapted to fit the phone? 

their can be lots of ways to help but without pin pointing the exact issues I/we cant help.... slight_smile 

jay 

Message 5 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
I agree! Have been a loyal customer since 2002 and had the most awful,patronising experience today. New handset not arrived, for which my tariff has doubled (my choice) been waiting three days and asked for difference between old and new tariff for those days to be credited. Would have been about £2 but was a no go. I will refuse new handset and go with Vodafone
Message 6 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

We do hear a few stories of people upgrading online , with the phone first showing in stock ~ followed by communication showing it then out of stock. 😞

Best advice we give is to upgrade in store if convenient.

No waiting in and usually walk away from the shop with the phone.

Sorry to hear of your experience.
Message 7 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Whilst I recognise the OP is unhappy, some clarity is needed.

If the OP has been a customer for 10 years and ALWAYS had poor signal then why have they not tried another network? If they are all bad then that will be an area or even a technology issue.

Perhaps the OP would care to provide more non personal info so we can see if we can assist?
Message 8 of 38

Anonymous
Not applicable
Perhaps the OP required to let off steam and have a in their eyes a deserved rant.

Personally I got the feeling a detailed explanation wasn't at the top of their agenda, when creating this post and others. wink
Message 9 of 38

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 10 of 38