Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! tracking a lost phone when battery is dead

One of the phones on my account has been misplaced. Is there any other way of tracking it to find it other than find my iPhone as the battery is dead and there’s no location on it

Jaysolan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contract

Can I get a phone on contract, paying monthly when I’m 18 and have a stable job? Will my credit check go through?

polish123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

New Zealand 4G slow

I’ve just arrived in New Zealand, I have the bolt on for roaming here and after trying for a couple days, my internet is SOOO slow, I mean won’t even load some games that need internet let alone play them anyway. The strange thing is that I have 4G b...

Keagan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unexpected response from network

I am trying to set a divert from my O2 number to another number on another network, but when I try to set the divert I get the error message "unexpected response from network". If I try to ring this number it connects fine but for some reason O2 wont...

Nemo1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim delivery

Order [Removed] has not yet arrived. Ordered five days ago. Where is it? Geoffrey Beckett

GBeckett by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Damage display

Hi what i have do when i pay insurance for damage cover?because i have damage cover

Libusa by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

End contract

Where do i find out how much i need to pay to finish my contract

Lynsey1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Emojis

I want to stay with O2 but I’ve recently noticed I’m being charged to send large emojis on txt message ; is this right?

Resolved! Bill

Why is my bill never the same? It’s supposed to be £39.95. Per month. I’d like you to look at the bills that you have taken and refund me the outstanding. You have been taking £40+ and my contract is £39.95. It doesn’t add upThanksPaige

Soton by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos