cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Considering Moving Provider

Anonymous
Not applicable

How do I contact someone electronically when the Chat's are busy? My broadband provider PlusNet is offering me a better "data allowance" option on their Mobile Network for 50p more than I am paying o2 and I am thinking of going for it, but just need to check the protocols for sorting my account.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
All you need to know is here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions
All you need to know is here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/high...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

So you will still need to contact O2 as shown in the link above. I would advise you call and speak to someone as opposed to using live chat. 8-8.30am is the best time to call

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144198 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27634 Solutions

@Cleoriff wrote:

So you will still need to contact O2 as shown in the link above. I would advise you call and speak to someone as opposed to using live chat. 8-8.30am is the best time to call

Or send a recorded letter, old skool stylee slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4