cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't not hear anyone when calling NO text's

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

For the last 3 months i have not been able to make calls or recvice text's. I have had to you the app tugo. I have been to the o2 shop and have had my sim card changed in both of my phones as i have 2 contract's with o2. I have been to manchester oldham bolton and still the can not make calls or recive or send texts. When i can call i can not hear the other person. I have tried the sim in another phone same problem. Tired it in different location doesnt work. I would like to cancel my contracts. This has become a joke as the people in the o2 shop said there is nothing they can do to help me. I rang o2 today things do not look good as i am still have the problem. I am sick of o2 been with them for a few years now its a joke 

Thanks for reading!

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Changing your mobile number obviously wouldn't rectify mast issues.

Changing SIM cards sometimes helps if a person is having connection issues etc.

Did they say how CPW are in a position to help you ?
Message 31 of 44

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27670 Solutions
Changing phone number....?
Sounds like they've disconnected you?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 32 of 44

jonsie
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27670 Solutions
Well it must be - my phone works OK in the same area....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 34 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: After countless calls to o2 terrible customer service advisers i had given up. I wrote to o2 complaints department and the outcome is one i am very satisfied with. o2 have told me if i send my phone back they will cancel my contract down. As a goodwill gesture they have told me to keep my other phone (this is because its not long for renewal). I have now got a new contract with EE and could not be happier. Funny how weird it feel to be receiving calls thanks to EE. 

Message 35 of 44

jonsie
  • 93231 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Sad you have to leave the network but good luck with EE. It's strange how you miss the basic functions of a phone. At least you are sorted now and thanks for updating slight_smile

Message 36 of 44

Cleoriff
  • 122926 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

This is a good outcome for you....sad that you had to change networks to be able to call and text though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 37 of 44

MI5
  • 144338 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27670 Solutions

Thanks for the update. They must have acknowledged a fault in your exact location to do that for you but it has been done in the past for people in similar circumstances.

Currently using:
Message 38 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
It felt really weird to hear my phone ring. 3 months of o2 messing me about to long.
Message 39 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am very sad to see o2 let me go but after the bad customer service. I felt i had no other choice but to leave the network. I couldn't stand the fact i had to be on a wifi network and use an app to make calls. End of the day o2 is a big company they do not care if a single customer is upset unless its a business customer.  

Message 40 of 44