cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't not hear anyone when calling NO text's

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

For the last 3 months i have not been able to make calls or recvice text's. I have had to you the app tugo. I have been to the o2 shop and have had my sim card changed in both of my phones as i have 2 contract's with o2. I have been to manchester oldham bolton and still the can not make calls or recive or send texts. When i can call i can not hear the other person. I have tried the sim in another phone same problem. Tired it in different location doesnt work. I would like to cancel my contracts. This has become a joke as the people in the o2 shop said there is nothing they can do to help me. I rang o2 today things do not look good as i am still have the problem. I am sick of o2 been with them for a few years now its a joke 

Thanks for reading!

Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

Frustrating times indeed.

We do know many across the Uk are suffering from congestion issues too as O2 update their network.
Message 11 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Customer services have said that they need to registration my account and it will take 4 hour
Message 12 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

people from customer service made me upgrade a few months ago to 4g as they said that would fix the problem so i did 

Message 13 of 44

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

mr-giggles wrote:

Customer services have said that they need to registration my account and it will take 4 hour

I haven't the slightest idea what that means. Is this the first time you've spoken to anyone other than in store about this?

4G has nothing to do with calls or texts. It's data only.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 14 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you in a 4G catchment area ?

Some were upgrading to a 4G tariff as they had better data allowances ,and that they are ready for when 4G is released in their area.

However calls and texts do not currently work over 4G so that wouldn't help !

Message 15 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
Maybe they are re provisioning your account to reset it which is something typically carried out to help services such as Multi Media Messaging.

I don't think that takes 4 hours though.
Message 16 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable

Reregistration was from the customer services over the phone and in store they told me there was not much they could do apart from pay for and renew else where after 

Message 17 of 44

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23034 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3668 Solutions

I wouldn't bother with in store. Just deal with Customer Services by phone. If you tell them you've been having this problem for three months, they might give you a credit for some of the down time. 

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 18 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
4G catchment area no not that i know of
Message 19 of 44

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can check here http://mobi.o2.co.uk/pl/svt/si/mo2couk/po/o2uk/pa/4ghome

http://www.o2.co.uk/coveragechecker

Assuming your phone is 4G compatible too.
Message 20 of 44