cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Contract

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello,

I need some help, last September i buy O2 Sim with Top-up. In October i went to a Leamington Spa O2 Store and asked the staff for a pay monthly contract, beacause with top-up internet was very expensive. But, i don't know why the staff give me a 12 m. business contract to sign...i don't have any business...English is not my mother tongue and i have some difficult to understand some things in the contract. I trusted in the staff. But now as a business contract and for example: i can't pay my bills in the store and do others things like that, Wich are more easy to do.

Thank you very much.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to ring 8002 free from your mobile and discuss it with them. If your English isn't too good, have an English speaking friend or family member with you who can talk to them on your behalf once you have passed security.

You should delete your mobile number as this is a public forum and customer service won't read your post here.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

You need to ring 8002 free from your mobile and discuss it with them. If your English isn't too good, have an English speaking friend or family member with you who can talk to them on your behalf once you have passed security.

You should delete your mobile number as this is a public forum and customer service won't read your post here.

Message 2 of 6

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i can't pay my bills in the store and do others things like that, Wich are more easy to do.

Thank you very much.

O2 do not take bill payments in store no matter if you are on a consumer or business contract. 

The only difference you should notice is if you need to adjust boltons, which based on the tariffs these days you should not need to do very often.

Were you not advised that it was a business contract at the time, if not, then that is misrepresentation, I would speak to customer services and ask to escalate the matter.

Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I would like that you talk with costumer service, beacause i only ask the staff for a pay monthly contract and nobody tell me that is a 12 months business contract...Thank you

Message 4 of 6

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

this forum is all customer based you need to resolve this through 8002 and have someone that can help you discuss the issue on your behalf

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is something you need to do yourself or with a friend via 8002 we cannot speak to customer services for you and they don't read this forum

Message 6 of 6