Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Query

Froudy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Over the last few months when I call my brother on his UK Virgin Mobile (Number starting 0745) I am being charged for the call.

I phoned O2 a few months back and they assured me that it had been sorted out and the number should be counted as inclusive minutes.

Last week I went to a SIM only contract with O2 and I am now being charged to call this number again!

I made one call of 13 seconds and was charged .458p !!

How can I rectify this please?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Assuming you haven't used all your inclusive minutes, it must be that the O2 system is seeing this as a non UK number for some reason, ie Channels Islands or a special number.
The only way to fix it is to get O2 to white-list the number.
Maybe @Martin-O2 can help with this if you're getting nowhere with customer services?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Froudy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just contacted O2 Customer service and they say that for some reason Virgin Mobile are charging them whenever I call the number. They are just passing the charge on to me..No idea why though.
Very strange!
Message 3 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144335 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Ask them to refund you and sort out their issue with VM !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 5

Froudy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @MI5

It'll need to be looked into.

Message 5 of 5