Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! contract

Hi, could you please tell me when i will stop paying for my iphone? only ive had a text saying my contract is up for renewal? does this mean its paid for?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data useable while in Australia

I am going to Australia next week for four weeks and taking my IPhone. Given where we are staying I am likely to use phone for downloading data in excess of my storage limit. what is best way to ensurE I have sufficient storage under my contract whic...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Charges from calls from slovakia

Our family in Slovakia always calls us as they have free minutes. We only send miss calls so they know we home. But every call on my bill is charges at £5-6 every time.

Hubert1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! old bills?

I need to get April 16 to March 17 bills for my tax return, anyone know how I can get these?

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Early settlement

A few days ago I settled my two device plans. Unfortunately I have been ill and messed up my finances. Does anyone know if it could be possible to have that reversed? Payments have left my account.

Resolved! Complaints Procedure

So i had a few conversations with through chat to get a good price to upgrade my phone. Kept hitting barriers and inconsistencies and asked to speak with a team leader/supervisor and the person i was put in touch with seemed to be even worse.. Avoidi...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My bill

Good day I have just been hit with a bill of £525 pounds by someone using my mobile number in the UK to phone abroad. I work and live in Saudi Arabia and kept my number for the convenience of using it when i return on holiday. I have not been in the ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos