Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Tariffs on O2 Website

Hi All, I've been looking at the tariffs on the website and they only seem to be O2 refresh and 4G. Many other tariffs are shown on comparion sites and I am wondering if some are hidden away on the O2 site or they really only offer those two sets of ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! International Favourites 3 bolt on

Has anyone else out there lost this bolt on over the past 10 or 12 days! I have and O2 keep giving me contradictory information and promising that it will be fixed "tomorrow" ! Needless to say it isn't fixed yet!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Merged accounts

Hi, my wife merged her and my O2 account. Can I unmerge them? How? Dave

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! When all data has been used...

Hello, When I signed up for a 12-month contract in February this year, I was under the impression that once my 1 Gig of data was used up, I would still be able to use network data but at an extremely reduced speed. This was said to me by the gentlema...

• 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal at home and Tu Go is a nightmare

Hi,I've been with O2 for a couple of years. The signal at home has been rubbish for the last few months and I already had Tu Go since a local mast was down, so been using that; It's been regulary updated.Problem is that sometimes calls don't actually...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

I'm away to get a new phone. Changing from Iphone 5 to a sony Xperia Z2. What will happen with my number? Will it change or will I keep the same number?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Confused about upgrading

Hi guys.Please bear with me, I've never been on contract before, so this is my first time upgrading.So my contract expires on the 24th June, and myo2 says I can upgrade now. The link there takes me to O2 refresh. This looks like I just have to pick a...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Where do I stand on my faulty phone? Please help.

Hi there, I am desperately seeking advice as to where I stand on a contract deal.I took out a 2 year contract with o2 via Carphone Warehouse which included a Sony Xperia SP.From day one I had intermittent signal issues and terrible wifi, so I returne...

• 18 replies
  • 0 kudos