Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

When am I going to receive my Pixel 9 Pro XL?

I upgraded last thursday using switch up & the order still says processing and I have not received a dispatch email, despite the expected delivery date being tomorrow(22nd). However, on the actual order it says they have already sent the item, but al...

image (1).png
Penny93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 229 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hi

When I’m on the phone I’m losing signal and can’t hear anyone

Chloeb31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I’m Thinking about upgrading my phone what deals could you do ? without paying an upgrade fee

Crofty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

lost phone

cannot find the procedure to block my SIM this is not good enough

Poor o2 service

Hi 5 days ago my son accidentally turned on all restrictions on my o2 account and i cant switch off after this I talking to O2 consultant the consultant said they had been turned off but up today I not have access to the network and I cannot make or ...

Robhull by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Switch Up and Pixel 9 Pro Fold Order Issues

I placed a pre-order for the Pixel 9 Pro Fold on the 26th of August, and was given an estimated delivery date of the 4th of September. The device didn't arrive and the status of the order remained "processing".I was repeatedly assured something would...

JayBurr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos